You do not need to allow cookies to visit most of the Site. However, enabling cookies may allow for a more tailored browsing experience and is required for certain parts of the Site to work. In the majority of cases, a cookie does not provide us with any of your personal data.
If you are looking to manage your cookie preferences for a Site, you can do so by using our Cookie management tool which you can access by clicking here.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files containing a unique identifier that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a Site. Cookies and similar technologies (which include pixels, tags, web beacons and software development kits (“SDKs”) and local browser storage technologies) (together “cookies”) enable operators of website/apps to recognize your device and collect information from it when you interact with them. They use this information to understand how the website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
Our Site may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
2. Who places cookies on your device?
When you visit our Site, both first-party cookies and third-party cookies may be placed on your device:
(1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and
(2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers or business partners on our Site, and can be used by these parties to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites. Third party cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including Site analytics, advertising and social media features. We do not control how these third parties use your information, which is subject to their own privacy policies.
3. What types of cookies and similar tracking technologies are used on the Site and why?
The cookies used on our Site are categorized as follows:
- Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. In particular, we use these Strictly Necessary cookies to remember your privacy choices and for security purposes. If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site or the security on the Site will perform during your visit.
- Functional cookies enable us to provide you with enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies may be set by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not add these cookies, then some of these services may not function properly.
- Performance/Analytics cookies collect information about how you use our Site (e.g., which pages you visit and if you experience any errors). These cookies are used to help us improve how our Site works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is. Some of our performance/analytics cookies are managed for us by third parties.
- Targeting cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We or third party providers may use this information to personalize the content you see on internet. Our advertising third party providers may used this information to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
|Functional, language setup||wp-wpml_current_language||session|
|Functional, cookie compliance||Optanon||1 year|
|Performance/Analytics||_ga ( Google Analytics cookies )||2 years|
|Purpose: Functional, language setup
|Purpose: Functional, cookie compliance
Lifespan: 1 year
Name: _ga ( Google Analytics cookies )
Lifespan: 2 years
4. Your choices
Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent.
For performance/analytical, functional and targeting cookies, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you.
The easiest way to control your preferences in relation to cookies and similar technologies on a Site is by using our Cookie management tool which you can access by clicking here.
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the ‘settings’, ‘help’, ‘tools’ or ‘edit’ menu). Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default until you change your settings.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Sites. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Sites.
Opt-out from targeted advertisements
Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on Site through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on Site through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting the user’s country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly-titled link). Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
5. Changes to this Cookie Notice
Information about the cookies we use may be updated from time to time, so please check back on a regular basis for any changes. In all cases, your use of the Site after the effective date of any modified Cookie Notice indicates your acceptance of the modified Cookie Notice.
If you have any questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact us.